2014 WILD BISON HUNT LICENSE UP FOR AUCTION
To Benefit the Parent Information Center (a project of Parents Helping Parents of WY, Inc ) and the Wyoming Wildlife – the Foundation. Conference call/ Telephone Auction to be held Weds, August 27, 2014 at 1:00 pm MDT (3PM EDT, 2PM CDT).
- Call in number 1-605-475-4000; passcode 575284#
- Starting bid $3500
- This hunt is for any bison
- Additional info at Wyoming Game and Fish http://gf.state.wy.us/web2011/HUNTING-1001817.aspx#Bison
- Hunting dates August 15, 2014-January 18, 2015
- Out of state hunters are welcome to bid!
- PHP is a 501 (c) 3 organization, so the cost of the Bison license that is over fair market price is tax deductible.
Other Questions and Answers: Q1. The WGFD website states the areas for the Bison tag are Area 1 and 2 in Jackson, so does that mean it is either one or the other? Or does the hunter have to choose between one area or the other, or do they get both areas? A1. The bison permit is good for both hunt areas; however, it is quite unlikely that any bison will migrate out of the park into Area 1. Specifically the regulation states that the bison license is" also valid in area 1 within the Clark's Fork River and Soda Butte Creek drainages and is valid in other portions of Area 1 upon authorization by the Game and Fish." Q2. Does the hunter have to take the extra class/test for hunting on the refuge in Jackson? A2. At one time a class was required of bison hunters, but the current bison regulations make no mention of a class being required on the refuge.
According to our requirements for selling the license, we have to inform the buyer/purchaser that:
- Once payment has cleared the bank the Wyoming Wildlife will send their Governors license and information sheet via US Postal Service, certified with return receipt requested
- The applications are considered negotiable until a name has been filled in and the application is returned to the WY Game and Fish Department, License and Sales Accounting Section. Any questions regarding this should be directed to WGFD License Section at 307-777-4528
- After a license has been issued and mailed, should it get lost or stolen, Wyoming Wildlife- The Foundation may charge the holder an administrative fee, payable in advance, to issue a duplicate.
For information, contact Terri Dawson at 307-217-1321 or email email@example.com
Learn more about PHP at wpic.org
Sale! “Buck Autism” Bracelets, 3 for $10
In support of Autism Awareness, Exclusive Genetics (EG), a world leader in the bucking bull industry will be partnering with the Parent Information Center and the National Autism Association (NAA) to help raise awareness, as well as funds for its programs and services that help children and adults with autism.
You can now join this mission helping families and individuals affected by autism. When you make a donation of $5.00 (or more!), you will receive a "Buck Autism" Awareness Bracelet, available in Blue or Yellow. There is a limited quantity, so get yours today!
You may also call PIC at 307-684-2277 to donate and recieve your Buck Autism Bracelet.